Each of our parishes retains a Parochial Church Council, which consists of clergy, churchwardens and other representatives of church family. They are legally responsible for the financial affairs of the church parish and for the running of the church.
The Parochial Church Council and Rev. Tony Williams meet 5 or 6 times a year to consult together on matters of general concern and importance to the Parish.
The Council includes:
- Rev. Helen Rodwell
- Glenda White-Miller (Reader)
- 2x Churchwardens
- 2x Assistant Churchwardens
- 2x Deanery Synod representatives
- Members of the Local Ministry Team
- Friends of Christchurch Committee